Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
Now is the perfect time to join the journey. Here's why
- It's working. We're in multiple states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- We're well backed & stable. We closed our $40M Series B fundraise. We are supported by some of the top investors globally, including Google's "Gradient" AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures (Beyond Meat, etc.), and Advance Venture Partners.
- It's not too late! Despite this traction and stability, we're still early enough in the journey that there's time to make a real difference during Openly's formative period.
If you'd like to understand more about Openly's mission, consider checking out this video from a company pitch we gave several years ago at Techstars.
Openly is looking for a Marketing Manager with exceptional analytics skills who will support the marketing and business development teams by managing campaign reporting, related planning and operations, and market research efforts.
- Manage all aspects of marketing campaign analysis across multiple channels
- Analyze campaign performance to identify trends and opportunities for growth and optimization quickly
- Work with other team members to effectively operationalize campaign opportunities indicated by data analysis
- Manage market research efforts, including NPS, customer satisfaction, branding, and other surveys
Candidates should be self-starters who possess strong analytical and campaign planning skills. The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in all aspects of marketing campaign analytics and campaign management, focusing on digital marketing channels.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area of study
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing roles with a strong focus on marketing analytics and campaign planning
- Superior analytical and reporting skills
- Must have significant experience with Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Well-versed with test and learn strategies (e.g., A/B testing, multivariate testing)
- Experience with market research, including NPS, customer satisfaction surveys, and survey management tools such as Qualtrics.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Insurance or insurtech experience is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a growth stage company environment
- Experience managing and collaborating with marketing agencies
- Excels in a fast-paced, demanding environment; able to manage multiple tasks and juggle several time-sensitive demands while adapting to changing priorities
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus program, equity position in a startup company
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance plans, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k with corporate contribution, and FSA plan
- Company-paid 12 weeks parental leave policy
- The company fully embraces the "work-from-anywhere" mentality, even before COVID restrictions.
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, fast-paced, startup environment
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities under applicable law.