Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
Now is the perfect time to join the journey. Here’s why
- It’s working. We’re in multiple states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- We’re well backed & stable. We closed our $75M Series C fundraise. We are supported by some of the top investors globally, including Google’s “Gradient”
- It’s not too late! Despite this traction and stability, we’re still early enough in the journey that there’s time to make a real difference during Openly’s formative period.
If you’d like to understand more about Openly’s mission, consider checking out this video from a company pitch we gave several years ago at Techstars.
We are seeking a highly capable HRIS analyst to enhance the performance of our HR technologies. In this role, your duties will include optimizing the performance of our HR systems, gathering data, and making recommendations based on performance metrics. You will also be required to design new HRIS processes.
To ensure success as an HRIS analyst, you should possess extensive experience in HRIS analysis in a related industry.
- Optimizing HRIS processes, integrating new software, and performing diagnostic tests
- Performing statistical analysis on gathered HRIS data and running queries
- Documenting processes, identifying process gaps, and compiling data analysis reports
- Consulting with HRBPs and other departments to determine HRIS needs
- Developing and implementing new processes and systems for efficient People Operations management
- Participate in the review, testing, and implementation of HRMS system upgrades
- Maintain HRMS system tables
- Document process and provide end-user training and technical support
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of employee data changes with attention to secure storage and meeting SLA’s
- Conducting audits on People Operations processes and documents, including hiring, termination of service, and payroll administration, when required
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in the field of HRIS
- Process and/or audit employee data profile changes
- Accessible to organization departments and employees to address issues, answer questions
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, HR management, business administration, or equivalent experience
- Must have proficiency in HR software, including Paylocity (required)
- 5-7 years of experience as an HRIS analyst in a related industry
- Experience with report building, data visualization (Tableau/Lucid charts/Visio), running SQL queries
- Exceptional ability to gather and interpret data, as well as improve HRIS processes
- Ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train staff
- Experience with database management and security
- Proficiency in software such as Google Suite
- Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests and audits
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- SHRM/HRCI certification preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus program, equity position in a start-up company
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance plans, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k with corporate contribution, and FSA plan
- Company-paid 12 weeks parental leave policy
- The company fully embraces the “work-from-anywhere” mentality, even before COVID restrictions
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, fast-paced, startup environment
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities under applicable law.